FIL Furniture provide a nationwide office furniture leasing option to a wide range of businesses, including many large corporates and government departments.
We don’t just lease furniture, we provide a full consultation and floor planning service to assist our clients with their planning. We can move very quickly due to the immediate availability of ‘good as new’ up-cycled furniture product.
Why Lease Office Furniture?
Having quality office furniture and a happy, functional workspace are essential for any business. These are very important factors in promoting your image and driving your internal culture.
Here are the primary reasons why you might consider leasing or renting office furniture rather than buying it:
- You may be in a hurry and need to act quickly. Buying furniture has a longer lead time and requires a more complex decision making process. With leasing you can be up and running very quickly.
- If your business has unpredictable growth patterns or is very seasonal. You may have taken on a fixed term contract or have peak periods where your existing set up doesn’t work. Leasing allows you to flex up and down very quickly with minimal fuss.
- You may not want to buy furniture and tie up a lot of cash. Leasing enables you to fit-out your offices with minimal financial outlay and a known monthly payment.
- For business reasons, you may prefer to enter into a short-term lease or sub-lease. In these instances furniture leasing makes it easier to vacate the premises without having the cost and complexity of an office relocation.
- If you are image conscious and regularly change your look then it makes no sense to buy office furniture. It loses value and depreciates extremely quickly. Leasing allows you to modernise and remodel your workspace without the financial loss.
Leasing with FIL Furniture
Whether you’re a small business, a large company or a government agency, leasing office furniture is a great option. We will lease everything from individual items right up to a full office layout with the desks, partitions, chairs, meeting tables, filing systems, bookshelves and anything you need.
We arrange, manage and deliver all services under the same roof. Our consulting and planning team are there to ensure your needs are fully identified, understood and met. Once you have made your decision, our national freight and installation network will deliver and install your chosen product, anywhere in New Zealand, at short notice.