Managed Storage Solutions
As a division of Fusion Workplace Services, we access a nationwide storage and distribution network of 11 facilities, each fully staffed with a combined warehouse capacity of 25,000m². All facilities are fully alarmed, have security patrols and are either racked out or containerised. These facilities are located in Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Palmerston North, Hastings, Wellington, Nelson, Christchurch, and Dunedin.
StoreFloor For Furniture
StoreFloor is FIL Furniture’s online managed storage solution, operating out of our 3 main centres in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. The StoreFloor client base includes some of New Zealand’s biggest government departments and corporates. These warehouses are approved MPI transitional sites – perfect for de-vanning inbound containers (from overseas), storing the contents and then distributing them at the click of a mouse.
All our facilities are racked which provide the best method of storage for commercial grade furniture, flat-pack furniture and over-sized items such as meeting tables and reception furniture. If necessary, each item is protected using the appropriate packing materials before being palletised and then placed in the racking system.
The StoreFloor Process
As office furniture and equipment comes into our stores, it is inspected, cleaned and photographed. A full digital inventory is created, capturing details that includes the item’s name, specifications, colour and condition. Clients are provided with a secure web-based login, with differing levels of authorisation. Using this login they can conduct remote inventory checks, review stock levels and ultimately make better informed decisions on their future needs. If dispatch, delivery and/or installation services are needed this can also be arranged with minimal stress.
Features of FIL’s Managed StoreFloor Service
- FIL storage centres are ideal for storing and distributing office furniture and equipment, excess stock, documents and files, end of sale items and point of sale promotional material.
- Our clients have 24/7 online access to manage and control their inventory.
- Your items are stored in purpose-built storage centres. They are fitted with intruder and fire alarms and linked to monitoring stations. Security patrols operate 24/7.
- We can receive and consolidate goods either centrally or regionally, given our wider network or regional hubs.
- We have qualified installers to deliver and reassemble your office furniture. Our team have experience with all of the major commercial furniture systems.
- We provide office clearance services and can negotiate reasonable terms for taking your secondhand furniture into FIL stock for eventual reinstalling, resale or upcycling.
- Our clients are not locked into fixed term contracts as we are flexible to customise weekly, monthly or annual terms and conditions to suit.
- Our in-store staff are there to assist clients with managing their assets, cost effectively and sustainably. We can repair, re-purpose, resize, re-paint or re-upholster secondhand furniture and upcycle it back into the supply chain.
Whatever challenge you face you can be assured that FIL Furniture have the expertise, infrastructure and experience to collaborate and help you decide on the best course of action. Contact us today and find out why we are considered the very best in the re-use and upcycling of secondhand office furniture and equipment.
Phone: 0800 333 131 or email: email@example.com